Wenzhou ChuangYe Metal Co., Ltd has earned a reputation for providing competitive prices, technical services and on time deliveries of your steel pipes, fittings, flange, valves and other supply needs.
We mainly specialize in oilfield and chemistry ,fluid transport, boiler, heat transfer and mechanical tubing in both of seamless and welded with kind of material including Austenitic stainless steel such as TP304/L, TP316/L, TP321, TP310S, 904L etc, duplex and super duplex stainless steel such as S31803, S32205, S32750, S32760, S32304 etc , we can produce stainless steel pipe & tube as per ASTM/ASME, DIN, EN, JIS, GOST standard (such as ASTM A213, A249, A312, A269, A270, A409, A554, A789, A790, A538, A928 etc, EN 10216, EN10297, EN10217, EN 10296, EN10312, JIS G 3446, JIS G 3447, JIS G 3448, JIS G 3459). We also supply a wide range of industrial forged flanges and fittings including SO flanges, WN flanges, socket weld flanges, blind flanges and elbow, reducer, tee as per ASME B 16.5 ,EN 1092-1 ,ASME B 16.9 ,16.11 ,En 10253-4 etc.
We can supply Size Range for pipe , Fittings ,Flanges etc as follows:
Nominal Dia: 1/8 "to 24" NB for seamless , 3/8" to 80" NB for welded pipe
Schedules: 5S, 10S, 40S, 80S, 10, 20, 30…120, 140, 160, XXS
Our mill have passed certificate of ISO9001-2008, PED, AD2000, Manufacture license of special equipment (TS certificate A(2) class) by TUV BV, L'S, ABS. Our Main Market is South and North America, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Africa and so on.
We look forward to receiving your attention and inquiry in the future.
- ※ Pipe Fitting Standards
- ※ Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings
- ※ The basics about stainless steel
- ※ Comparison of 304 or 316 and 304L or 316L type compositions and effect on corrosion resistance
- ※ ASTM A403 – STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS BUTTWELD FITTINGS
- ※ What is a Flange?
- ※ Dimensions butt welded Stub Ends schedule 10S & 40S MSS SP-43 type A
- ※ Applications of Buttweld Fittings
- ※ Different types of Stainless steel Stub ends
- ※ What is stub end used for ?